Welcome to the Albany Composite Squadron, Group III, Georgia Wing, Civil Air Patrol (GA-002).
We meet every Tuesday evening (except for holidays, pre-announced cancellations and inclement weather cancellations).
Meetings start promptly at 1900.
Visitors should plan to arrive at around 1845 to talk to squadron leaders before the meeting officially starts.
- Squadron Commander: LtCol Robert “Chappy” Kelly
- Deputy Commander (seniors): Capt Bill Dunwoody
- Deputy Commander (cadets): SM Craig Kelly
- Aerospace Education Officer: Maj Jim Harmon
- Emergency Services Officer: Capt Caleb Broome
If you have any questions about CAP or our local squadron, you can email us at Robert.Kelly@gawg.cap.gov, Bill.Dunwoody@gawg.cap.gov, CraigAdamKelly@gmail.com, James.Harmon@gawg.cap.gov or Caleb.Broome@gawg.cap.gov.
Five Albany Composite Squadron Cadets at Kirkland AFB, NM after completion of the Air Force Pararescue Orientation Course. Cadets Gregory Frich, Caleb Broome, Cole Frich, Zachary Hutcherson & Jacob Graham.
Cadets at a weekly meeting.
Cadets who serve along with their father.
Senior member flight.